What if dead by daylight was real ?
Would you be scared if you found out that the world we live in was the entity's realm the whole time ?
Would you be scared if you found out that the world we live in was the entity's realm the whole time ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd just climb over the wall and jump off the ledge. I'll keep doing it if the entity keeps resurrecting me.
If DBD was real... the community would demand it be a club so they can quench their thirsty appetites
Come on, was the joke that bad?
I think so. I don't get it at all lol
Fine you know people absolutely adore Myers and Felix, Jane, Kate, and Yui. The club in question, is.. the one people dance in, for auric cells. Does that help
imagine just a whole squad just bullying the killer lmao
Bruh the whole community say that all killers aren't scary but when they see a psycho chasing after them with a chainsaw they'll ######### their pants
They would suck the hook's dick you mean...All of them would lose their ######### instantly
I dont think it would be scary anymore after you died over and over again.
Remember, You lose your memory after a trial whether you die or escape Unless you have a notebook like benedict
In that case time to join the party in the void ๐
It will not be fun :D
Well I guess that's one way of putting it,
takemetakemetakemetakemetakemetakemetakemetakemetakemetakemetakemetakemetakemetakeme
Then I would go into the realm and rescue Yui from that horrible place.