Anyone not able to redeem Golden Week codes?

Title is pretty much my entire question. I've missed the past two days of codes because everytime I try to type one in it says its expired. On May 4th I typed in the 5/4 code, today (May 5th) I typed in the 5/5 code. The post I got today's code from was 17hrs ago. Each time it just says expired. Aren't they good for 24 hours?

I just started playing so missing out on all these blood points is a huge bummer.

Comments

  • I think at least for one of the codes it was mentioned it would expire in some hours (mentioned by the one that posted it here in the forums)

    i don’t know where people get the info from though. I don’t even know where the codes get revealed…

    but it really seems like these codes were only available for a very short time.

  • That's really annoying..... They say there are codes, but their only valid for a few hours and they don't seem to be officially releasing them anywhere. Like why even do this?