Did the Blight Pause Glitch Get Patched?
I have a friend telling me they just went against a Blight that was using it and also the J 'Flick', but I thought that was fixed with mid-chapter?
I have a friend telling me they just went against a Blight that was using it and also the J 'Flick', but I thought that was fixed with mid-chapter?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Blight pause glitch has been patched for some time now, J-Flicks on the other hand I believe are still in the game
The pause bug has been patched. Jflicks on the other hand are still here, can confirm i was using them yesterday
To openly admit to that on these forums? Brave... but foolish, boi. I hope for your survival, young one.
They're not banning for it. It doesn't mean you should use it, but still.
Oh no I was just mostly joking. I’ve seen some of the discussions surrounding J flicks and oh boy, people do not take kindly to anyone who uses them. Understandable to be sure. Nonetheless, it’s not unreasonable to think they might be harassed for admitting to using it. I’m mostly joking but it’s definitely possible on these forums, lol.
I mean it sounds crazy but i’ve seen a lot of people who actually want to face jflicking blights and want to learn how to counter them, and honestly these are the posts i love, because i enjoy going against jflickers (even more than regular blight players sometimes, because we can both adapt to the other player and it’s up to who can read the opponent’s game and win the chase)