I NEED SERIOUS HELP (a hacker got me...)

I was going for a solo game, a random dude gave me a random toolboxe, that was green.

I had a quest of using toolboxes for the rift. Mine was yellow, I used all of it so I took the green one, to continue the quest.

But he was a hacker and his toolboxe was overpowered speed, it was obviously hacking.

I didnt knew and I used it a bit.... when I understood there was a problem I just let it on the ground.

But then he accused me of hacking because I used it in endgame chat.

What should I do, I reported him, and took a screenshot.

I dont want to get ban, I didnt knew what was happening and I used by mistake this cheating toolboxe.

How can I contact Behaviour about it ? Just help me pls

I dont know what to do.....

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Anara said:

    I was going for a solo game, a random dude gave me a random toolboxe, that was green.

    I had a quest of using toolboxes for the rift. Mine was yellow, I used all of it so I took the green one, to continue the quest.

    But he was a hacker and his toolboxe was overpowered speed, it was obviously hacking.

    I didnt knew and I used it a bit.... when I understood there was a problem I just let it on the ground.

    But then he accused me of hacking because I used it in endgame chat.

    What should I do, I reported him, and took a screenshot.

    I dont want to get ban, I didnt knew what was happening and I used by mistake this cheating toolboxe.

    How can I contact Behaviour about it ? Just help me pls

    I dont know what to do.....

    Call their support hotline to talk to one of the mods, developers, or customer service. I'm sure they'd be glad to help you.

  • @dnj510 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/247803/i-need-serious-help-a-hacker-got-me

    Call their support hotline to talk to one of the mods, developers, or customer service. I'm sure they'd be glad to help you.

    Do you know where is it ?

  • I made a request, I wish I did it in the right way, Im bad at those things.

    That was so mean by the hacker to use someone else to do their hacks.

    I just use the cheating toolboxe for 2 seconds and the generator was already done...

    I leave it on the ground but they still accused me.

    It was a Jake and a Feng, they just looked at me and drop the toolboxe.

    I was like, how do they know im on that quest ?? And I told to myself "take the opportunity for your quest, dont ask questions"

    I am so naive, I had to use toolboxes for my quest so I took it....

  • Its ok, take a deep breath <3

    I'm afraid we cannot do anything here on the forums, but you can submit a ticket to the Support Team here: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000942011

    And for more information on the Report System, you can view it all here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/game-rules-and-report-system#latest