The new head on buff looks AMAZING
I mean. Look at that! A murder!
https://youtu.be/jXs70KC5Sw0I think it really does fit the games theme, thanks Devs.
I mean. Look at that! A murder!
https://youtu.be/jXs70KC5Sw0I think it really does fit the games theme, thanks Devs.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hope to God that David comes onto the forums and sees this š
.... double homicide
im sorry
That's incredible. I love that moment of realization. Oni starts after the girl with the temerity to rob him of his prey, only to realize Nancy did his job for him.
The way they look at each other in the end. "I won't tell the cops if you don't."
Damn you stunned his internet modem as well as the Oni
Imagine being an 8ft Samurai that has to put people onto meat books to kill people, and then this 5ā1 teenage girl knocks you over and kills a man you took so long to incapacitate.
Honestly iād be scared of her at that point and call a truce.
You step out too hard and hit poor david š¤£
RIP. Beautiful Soul.