For bills rift why didn't they make more cosmetics of the left 4 dead characters?

This would have been great

They did Rochelle for claudette

Ellis for Dwight

Zoey for Meg

Francis for jake

But no coach, Nick or Louis

That would have been nice and exciting. Louis could be adam, nick could be ace, coach could possibly be Jeff or detective Tapp. Its such a wasted potential why didn't they think of this?

Comments

  • Nick's suit for Ace or Felix would've been awesome.

  • Pretty sure they would bring L4D legendary skins/characters later into the store. For auric cells only.

    actually I kinda expect this.. the licensed holder does seem pretty chill with the licenses.. not like others (NoES…)

  • @Brokenbones said:

    Nick's suit for Ace or Felix would've been awesome.

    Yep Ace or Felix would have been great. Such wasted potential.

  • I doubt it didn't occur to them. I do believe Valve either said "no" or wanted to charge them out the ass, though.