Next Killer?
Does anyone have any idea about who the next killer will be? Or just any hopes/speculations in general?
Does anyone have any idea about who the next killer will be? Or just any hopes/speculations in general?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope no news about him/her/it yet.
it could really be anything. the only thing we know is that its gonna be a killer from resident evil.
Mr. X
Nemesis
Jack Baker
Lady Dimitrescu
those seem like the most speculated/popular choices from RE.
I think nemesis would fit well. Even with no rocket launcher. I seem to recall them wanting to do a flamethrower killer at some point. I know he used a flamethrower before. That and his tentacle could be his M1 weapon.
So they could make it work. Like he could burn pallets and breakable walls etc. Perhaps have a similar mechanic like pyramid head. With flame trials etc.
I think that he is more recognizable than Mr X or Lady D. Mr. X looks like he would fit as well for how they design. I just feel nemesis would look much better and feel more fun to play then a monster in a trench coat with a hat. Just my opinion tho.