What if survivors and killers swapped POV perspectives ?
I cant imagine playing survivor in first person I bet it would be scary though. Now for killer I don't think survivors will be able to mind-game you anymore but will probably be hard lol what do you guys think.
Note: This is just a random question
Comments
This was the first way they tried it but they didn’t like it
Having it both be in third person like HSH could be interesting but first person survivor sounds terrible.
Survivor in first person sounds like a fun challenge! I want to try it now
Idk... I feel like it might be harder to get some curved lunge hits as killer.
Let alone killers like Huntress and Deathslinger.
I definitely agree that it would be more scary for survivors. Part of why survivors can be so cocky is their practically omniscient view of things.
However, by the time you change survivor to FPV, you might as well make a whole different game because practically everything would have to change:
and much more than I can think of, I'm sure.