Im proud of myself for kinda making a comeback
I got 1 hook with 1 gen left as trickster and somehow managed to avoid depipping and get a 2k. But I wonder what I did so wrong that made me only get 1 hook at 1 gen. I think I should have commited more to chases but I couldnt really cuase I could always see someone on a gen. I know a 2K isnt good but I am just really glad I avoided depipping considering how bad of a start I had.
Incase you want to check out the game and give me any tips here is the game.
Comments
Writing this as I watch the video
00:10 Firstly, why are you running PGTW and Ruin? It's inefficient, you should pick one and stick to it. Surveillance is good w/Ruin though.
1:35 You've made a lot of progress on Steve with knives, then switch to Kate. With how Trickster's power works you need to commit to the injury, otherwise you've wasted all that progress as it'll decay.
2:37 I see a lot of the Survivors at this point using big strucutres to loop you, best tactic against ranged Killers but especially Trickster. Learn to walk away from these scenarios bc it'll hurt you in the long run.
4:04 First down, hook looks kinda blocked and in a structure. A more open hook would've been better so you can use the knives more efficiently.
5:16 Main Event, just no. Bad power, easily looped as Kate did, it would be better to go for the M1 and wait out the DS you got hit with.
6:30 You started to use knives- go for the M1 as you'll get as faster injury, maybe down the Kate. If not then use knives if they run out into the open, or loop Shack (since its next to the gate and some gens).
7:23 Basement is the right play here, you need any pressure you can get and this is perfect- I expect a necessary camp then the others will rush you. Also, I'm surprised the last gen hasn't popped considering you've been chasing a lot and I've rarely seen David (he seems to be the gen jockey as the other 3 loop you).
7:35 There it is lol
8:32 Again with knives- they're best for wide-open areas. In the cramped basement as Steve goes for the unhook you should've followed him, maybe gotten a grab or at least a trade.
9:08 Good, rare use of Main Event. David's committing to the heal so using it not only injures him but downs Kate again keeping your pressure.
9:52 Mori use is questionable, if Claudette and David are paying attention they could get Steve up before you get back and let all 3 escape.
10:34-11:07 The biggest problem I'm seeing throughout the game can be shown here. You use knives a lot when Survivors can loop more quickly, going for a quick M1 at times injures faster and doesn't require any use of the power. You see it a lot with Huntresses and Deathslingers as they go for an M1 when their target is close enough. Keep in mind Trickster's power is lacking a lot, and the higher ranks you go the worse it will get.
Video ended before we saw the scoreboard, what rank was everyone?
All in all not a bad game considering your start. The two big things you need to work on is 1. Learn when its better to go for an M1 as opposed to using knives, and 2. Better aim. I know its harder on console but if you're going to use knives more often then better aim will be a godsend.
I generally run pop ruin because BW still hasnt given me corrupt after 70+ levels so I am still waiting for that to swap out ruin. Yeah my aim is a bit questionable as it was my first game of trickster without a crosshair so I wasnt used to it also the mori was mainly because I had a daily to mori 1 survivor as trickster and I wasnt really expecting another chance to use it. All rank 2. Thanks for the advice though <3 I love when other people give me tips as I am not the best and always would love to improve but I normally struggle to find faults that I didnt realise while in the game.