Absolutely broken matchmaking that makes me want to quit the game

Please, for the love of god - FIX THIS MATCHMAKING.

After hitting red ranks (for whatever reason on earth) the game just stopped being fun. I'm getting completely stomped, doesn't matter which killer or survivor I play. I don't have any fun playing this game because of this broken matchmaking.

Comments

  • they are working on it, there as been a test not long ago

  • Just do something else and derank. Don't throw per se bc its bannable, but see how many hooks you get as a Killer w/no addons or perks, or bully the Killer and never touch a gen or heal teammates. Eventually you'll go back to 'fun' ranks

  • @HealsBadMan said:

    Just do something else and derank. Don't throw per se bc its bannable, but see how many hooks you get as a Killer w/no addons or perks, or bully the Killer and never touch a gen or heal teammates. Eventually you'll go back to 'fun' ranks

    I do enjoy a challenge, don't get me wrong. I certainly don't want "free" wins. But for some reason anything above red ranks feels like playing against bots while red ranks is most of the time an absolute stompfest where I can't do anything and I feel like a bot.