Daily gameplay incentive that encourages Survivor/Killer play + increases player base

It would be nice if DBD had bloodpoint bonuses for logging in for consecutive days and playing at least 1 game as Survivor or 1 game as Killer + hitting consecutive day milestones (5/10/15/25/50/75/100/200/365 days). That way they keep up the player base overall and maybe incentivize to play both Survivor and Killer.

Especially since habits are built after 15 days of consistency, so then you statistically increase the chances of someone playing the game daily by a lot, since they've already done it for 2 weeks straight.

I understand that the Daily Rituals exist, but if people aren't feeling the Daily Rituals in the list and Challenges aren't manageable for the day, then that player is far less incentivized to want to play the game.

As a new player with just over 100 hours in DBD, I'm obsessed with bloodpoints. I'm also a marketer that has worked in the content creation space and incentives that bake in the habit of continuing to use a product or platform has a noticeable impact on user retention and increasing platform growth.

Comments