Nurse is dead in gameplay? (PS4)

It contains bad words (+16)

Hi guys, its my first time in a forum, im from Brazil so sorry for the bad english. Today i came to talk about the nurse, but not the nurse that you all know, i came to talk about the Console Nurses. Its impossible to get 4K with her(i played till prestige 2) because of her stun after the teleport, some of you can say that the teleport is overpower and good but we all know is impossible to get ANY sight using the console controller. (The PC mouse is very easy), so i am wondering what de devs can do to help the killers cause we all know the survivors are damn strong with the Gen Rush thing and broken perks, (some people say that hers addons dont work fine and i agree). Im main survivor and i play trapper as a killer so dont get mad at me i just wanna to maximize her pick rate cause no one uses her.

Comments

  • I have a nurse main friend on ps4 that can consistently 4k in red ranks. Unfortunately his only advice is you gotta practice like crazy. He also plays pc and does agree that the better frames help a lot. 
  • First of all, DBD is rated 18+ :wink:

    Dont claim stuff before you tried it, even on PC nurse is quite hard to master, but I agree that with controller aim its just outrageous.
    Nurse wont be buffed either because she is already the strongest killer and every killer has to switch to her to deal with "those SWF".

    One advice for you on console: change sensitivity such that you can swing aroudn faster, that should help you a lot

  • Why not throw autoaim back on for console players? Pc can remain the same but hey if your playing nurse on console your using a controller so it wouldnt be unfair to throw the console players a bone. 
  • @DeadByFlashlight said:
    First of all, DBD is rated 18+ :wink:

    Dont claim stuff before you tried it, even on PC nurse is quite hard to master, but I agree that with controller aim its just outrageous.
    Nurse wont be buffed either because she is already the strongest killer and every killer has to switch to her to deal with "those SWF".

    One advice for you on console: change sensitivity such that you can swing aroudn faster, that should help you a lot

    thanks, i dont think that a console nurse rework/buff would make people mad, if she is the strongest killer people would use it more instead of "zoning" or Quickly killers, thanks BTW. i will just play for fun with her and give up

  • @Zarathos said:
    Why not throw autoaim back on for console players? Pc can remain the same but hey if your playing nurse on console your using a controller so it wouldnt be unfair to throw the console players a bone. 

    I fell some "aim assist" when i play killer and someone 360 (only when they do this, nobody 360 nurse on console becaus they know she will miss), but most of the times the aim assist just makes you lost the sight or miss the attack.

  • PatchNoir said:

    @Zarathos said:
    Why not throw autoaim back on for console players? Pc can remain the same but hey if your playing nurse on console your using a controller so it wouldnt be unfair to throw the console players a bone. 

    I fell some "aim assist" when i play killer and someone 360 (only when they do this, nobody 360 nurse on console becaus they know she will miss), but most of the times the aim assist just makes you lost the sight or miss the attack.

    Ill take your word for it I'm on pc and dont play much nurse so you probably have a better idea. 
  • Oblitiry said:
    I have a nurse main friend on ps4 that can consistently 4k in red ranks. Unfortunately his only advice is you gotta practice like crazy. He also plays pc and does agree that the better frames help a lot. 
    It would be nice to see even a decent nurse because on ps4 whenever I hear the nurse blink at the start I'm always thinking well match is over already and the nurse doesn't even know it yet...
  • Funny anecdote, played nurse to learn a new killer since I picked her once due for being hard. Got wrecked and I knew would've happen since she is the only killer I always avoided: got hate mail because they survived and I was a bad nurse. So I can't even practice without getting hate and if I won't would've received hatemails anyway. Thats when I stopped playing nurse, even if I love her esthetic its too frustrating get ######### on if you suck with her on PS4 or if you kill and the same happens. At least with others like huntress I can just swing if I miss :D BTW ps4 community needs to chill
  • Malakir said:
    Funny anecdote, played nurse to learn a new killer since I picked her once due for being hard. Got wrecked and I knew would've happen since she is the only killer I always avoided: got hate mail because they survived and I was a bad nurse. So I can't even practice without getting hate and if I won't would've received hatemails anyway. Thats when I stopped playing nurse, even if I love her esthetic its too frustrating get ######### on if you suck with her on PS4 or if you kill and the same happens. At least with others like huntress I can just swing if I miss :D BTW ps4 community needs to chill


    I always suffered from that them i GIVE UP And buyed the pig 
  • Bravo0413 said:
    Oblitiry said:
    I have a nurse main friend on ps4 that can consistently 4k in red ranks. Unfortunately his only advice is you gotta practice like crazy. He also plays pc and does agree that the better frames help a lot. 
    It would be nice to see even a decent nurse because on ps4 whenever I hear the nurse blink at the start I'm always thinking well match is over already and the nurse doesn't even know it yet...
    Nurse is dead she never Will have precision on console And that is sad
  • I feel like nurse is pretty dead on PC as well. I see one very rarely to be honest. I feel like that has more to do with the fact that if you play nurse you get flamed. I just started learning her a few days ago and I love the play style. It feels so nice after being looped for all this time. But there's a lot of games where 3 people DC right after they find out I'm a nurse. If I kill an entire team with her, I get called a nurse player and get flamed. It's just a pretty toxic environment on Pc. So feel like she's just dead in general. It's a shame too. Really fun killer to play.

  • She's the hardest Killer to master, but the best Killer if you are able to do so.

    I refuse to see how any buff to her would be of the benefit to anyone but those who play her. She does not need any help or any buffs. She ignores mechanics. I'm sorry but dealing with a stun after you blink is perfectly reasonable.

  • @PatchNoir said:
    It contains bad words (+16)

    Hi guys, its my first time in a forum, im from Brazil so sorry for the bad english. Today i came to talk about the nurse, but not the nurse that you all know, i came to talk about the Console Nurses. Its impossible to get 4K with her(i played till prestige 2) because of her stun after the teleport, some of you can say that the teleport is overpower and good but we all know is impossible to get ANY sight using the console controller. (The PC mouse is very easy), so i am wondering what de devs can do to help the killers cause we all know the survivors are damn strong with the Gen Rush thing and broken perks, (some people say that hers addons dont work fine and i agree). Im main survivor and i play trapper as a killer so dont get mad at me i just wanna to maximize her pick rate cause no one uses her.

    Its not impossible to do well with a Nurse on console but it takes a considerable amount of practice and patience. I use to be pretty good with Nurse on PS4 back when I dedicated myself to playing her, now however after a long break I'm terrible. Nurse is all about blink muscle memory and predicting survivors movements. Its so rare to see Nurse on console (let alone a good one) because of how difficult her mechanics are with PS4 and XBOX. Since its far easier to play the other killers her popularity is abysmal on console.

    Until we get the console optimization patch in December (and it hopefully works) I don't think we will see any Nurse players. Personally I don't find that 100% sensitivity on the controller is enough at times but the biggest thing holding the Nurse back is the fps. Lets hope this December patch brings her some loving!

  • @PatchNoir said:
    It contains bad words (+16)

    Hi guys, its my first time in a forum, im from Brazil so sorry for the bad english. Today i came to talk about the nurse, but not the nurse that you all know, i came to talk about the Console Nurses. Its impossible to get 4K with her(i played till prestige 2) because of her stun after the teleport, some of you can say that the teleport is overpower and good but we all know is impossible to get ANY sight using the console controller. (The PC mouse is very easy), so i am wondering what de devs can do to help the killers cause we all know the survivors are damn strong with the Gen Rush thing and broken perks, (some people say that hers addons dont work fine and i agree). Im main survivor and i play trapper as a killer so dont get mad at me i just wanna to maximize her pick rate cause no one uses her.

    The game is 18+ btw

    Nurse is far than easy on PC, but even on consoles there are really good nurses that manage to 4k.
    It takes a long time to practice (on PC too) until you get good with her such that you stand a chance vs genrushign SWF.

  • @DeadByFlashlight said:
    First of all, DBD is rated 18+ :wink:

    Dont claim stuff before you tried it, even on PC nurse is quite hard to master, but I agree that with controller aim its just outrageous.
    Nurse wont be buffed either because she is already the strongest killer and every killer has to switch to her to deal with "those SWF".

    One advice for you on console: change sensitivity such that you can swing aroudn faster, that should help you a lot

    On PC she's relatively straight forward I switched from xbox to PC and I agree that on console she's hardest killer by a mile, on PC I think she's one of the easier ones in my opinion. Pls don't roast me