So pyramid head.
So guys I haven't played against him in like forever lol, seriously what's the deal with that red stuff on the floor and ending up being trapped in a cage ๐คฃ๐ since when's this been a thing? I don't remember this.
So guys I haven't played against him in like forever lol, seriously what's the deal with that red stuff on the floor and ending up being trapped in a cage ๐คฃ๐ since when's this been a thing? I don't remember this.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
?
Torment has always been apart of his kit. Since he came out.
Because cage countering so many survivors perks, for example Borrowed Time.
Oh I hadn't ever seen that before ๐ glad we cleared that up. Cheers man.
Ah yeah I gathered cage countering I was just wondering since when has being done a cage a thing? Never noticed it before.