Please don't force me into a lobby after I abort...
I went into soloq for 5 seconds, aborted it, and then I came back to my room and the game was already nearly done.. sad face
Tagged:
Mod
I went into soloq for 5 seconds, aborted it, and then I came back to my room and the game was already nearly done.. sad face
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That was.. nice to know..
How is this possible though?
It's an old bug. It happens for both survivors and killers. Or maybe it's intended, to improve queue times.
If you were that David that was AFK on The Game against a Blight yesterday, you kinda ruined my match and I ended up offing myself.
But if you were bugged into the match against your will, I forgive you.
No it just happened today and tbh I came back in time but I was like #########?! So I tried to give it some initial ompf you know ๐
I honestly went into q for 5sec, that should not happen.
I definitely had this happen a few times as well. Not recently though..
As it sounds like a bug more than anything, please report it here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
I've had that happen quite a few times. Why now if I need to back out I go all the way to the main menu.