Gamepad + Mouse = still bugged (PC)
The recent Patchnote 4.7.0 says:
"Fixed an issue where performance drops could happen when having a gamepad plugged while using a keyboard and mouse."
But sadly it's still bugged. When you play in a match and use the Joystick of a Gamepad + the Mouse for the Camera simultaneously the Framerate drops to 20 FPS.
This Issue is less common in the "How to play Survivor" or "How to play Killer"-Testroom than in Public Matches. Don't know why maybe because there are less Objects or no other Players.
It's not possible to play with Gamepad and Mouse simultaneously anymore at the moment cause of the huge Framedrops.
Comments
Same problem here.. waiting forever a solution...
I'm facing the same problem .. waiting forever a solution...sad situation. Please BHVR, fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sad :( I have the same issues. It has to be fixed as soon as possible!!!!!!!!!
Same here, I have written to them and they replied that it was fixed since patch 4.7.0 but obviously it is not... so i don't know what to think.
Still broken in 5.0.0
They asked me to send a video of this FPS issue, a copy of my logs and DirectX Diagnostic Information tool. So they are analyzing the files.
Yeah and it's not even mentioned in the List of the Known Bugs anymore :(
We all send videos to them, I write again to know something about the problem and they answer me like... "oh really? send me a video to see the bug"
The truth is that I no longer know what to think about this bug
I can't play until this bug is fixed. Well I guess I'll spend my money on other games.