I'm hearing impaired and even I can hear these survivors slow vaulting
WITHOUT HEADPHONES. why the heck are survivors so damn loud while slow vaulting. That destroys the entire point of it! Is this a bug? A shadow buff for Spirit? #########.
WITHOUT HEADPHONES. why the heck are survivors so damn loud while slow vaulting. That destroys the entire point of it! Is this a bug? A shadow buff for Spirit? #########.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The devs don’t want survivors to be stealthy in a HORROR game. Killers get tons of perks to tell where survivors constantly are so stealth just doesn’t matter at all. It’s quite upsetting honestly.
Even as an entitled killer main I'm pissed off about it.
Just.... why?
Yeah, I'm a little upset about it. Hopefully it's a bug and not intentional.
Killer: why Clown grunts while vaulting?
Devs: now survivors grunt while slow vaulting
To be fair, I think now everyone should grunt while vaulting.