Skip to content Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Home › General Discussions

OoO stopped working after I got hooked, is this normal?

Hopeful_Songbird Hopeful_Songbird
May 4, 2021 in General Discussions

as the title says.

Comments

  • Sup3rCatTree Sup3rCatTree
    May 4, 2021

    Were you still the obsession?

  • Hopeful_Songbird Hopeful_Songbird
    May 4, 2021

    @Sup3rCatTree said:

    Were you still the obsession?

    Yes

  • Sup3rCatTree Sup3rCatTree
    May 4, 2021

    @Hopeful_Songbird said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2163230#Comment_2163230

    Yes

    Well, then I think that's not normal. Lol

  • Hopeful_Songbird Hopeful_Songbird
    May 4, 2021

    @Sup3rCatTree said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2163233#Comment_2163233

    Well, then I think that's not normal. Lol

    yeah- should i report it in bugs?

Quick Links

  • All Categories
  • Recent Discussions
  • Search

Categories

  • 212,496 Discussions
  • 108,464 Feedback and Issues
  • 168 PTB
  • 5,061 International Languages
  • 8,921 Community
  • 279 News Archives

Read THIS post.

Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.