New cowshed?
The patchnotes mention Cowshed being rebalanced but I haven't been able to get it sadly. Has anyone gone to the map? If so, is it any better?
The patchnotes mention Cowshed being rebalanced but I haven't been able to get it sadly. Has anyone gone to the map? If so, is it any better?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
From what I can see, they have removed the long loops next to shack and jungle gyms. It definitely feels more balanced.
Haven’t been able to get on yet so idk.
Sounds good! The chaining potential with those loops was crazy, might be all it needed.
I’ve played it twice as survivor and it still felt brain dead easy to me. They added some weaker pallets and a breakable wall to the building, so it’s not as strong, but I’ll still be happy when I get it as survivor and annoyed when I get it as killer I think.