Would have been nice if we can grab people from the hatch again
Just to prevent survivors from opening the hatch in your face I guess...
Just to prevent survivors from opening the hatch in your face I guess...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So 40 minute hatch standoffs happen every match again? I hated that mechanic so much.
Honestly, I wish Survivors cannot open the hatch if the are in the 'damage' animation. IE: When they have the speed boost from being hit.
I'm hating matches where 3 Survivors have a key and run up to me to get hit so they can meep-meep over to the hatch, open it, and bail.
Would be nice if killers couldn't close the hatch if I found it first and was already standing on top of it.
Lets just hope the key nerf is good.