Freddy Base Movement speed is Slower than normal

PC

Freddy base movement speed is slower than normal even when not placing snares seems to be at snare placing speeds though.

Play freddy walk around the map

Every game

Tagged: AddressedMod

Comments

  • Is this happening at the very start of the match or is it happening randomly during the match etc?

  • @Mandy said:

    Is this happening at the very start of the match or is it happening randomly during the match etc?

    From the start of match did a few more games and it does look like im moving at the snare placements speed even though im not charging a snare.

  • Can you get me a list of perks you were running, add-ons etc? and if you could grab any video that would be great.

  • @Mandy said:

    Can you get me a list of perks you were running, add-ons etc? and if you could grab any video that would be great.

    sadly wasnt recording but my perks were

    Opression Ruin Pop and Tinkerer

    Add ons

    Dress (Green rarity) and Nancy masterpiece

  • Hi

    Was wondering if there were any updates regarding this issue if it was a visual thing or something has been discovered

    do want to add that it seemed to be ok on the hawkins map but considering how small it is couldnt get a accurate read

    the times i was having issues was at the farm maps

  • @GeordieKiller said:

    Hi

    Was wondering if there were any updates regarding this issue if it was a visual thing or something has been discovered

    do want to add that it seemed to be ok on the hawkins map but considering how small it is couldnt get a accurate read

    the times i was having issues was at the farm maps

    No word yet, I've also been unable to reproduce it after testing it last night....the speed was fine for me.

  • @Mandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2164821#Comment_2164821

    No word yet, I've also been unable to reproduce it after testing it last night....the speed was fine for me.

    Thank you for letting me know not sure what was going on last night he did feel slower but will give him another try today maybe to much of speedy wraith threw my perception of killer speeds lol

  • Shadowborn does that for me, hence I had to ween myself off it. As soon as I started playing without it, I felt so slow.

  • @Mandy said:

    Shadowborn does that for me, hence I had to ween myself off it. As soon as I started playing without it, I felt so slow.

    Yeah weird how it does that to you but again thanks for the update hopefully it was just the feeling of being slow then a bug

  • Hey so after a few more days yeah it was me with to much wraith apology for the bug report there if possible can you close this post thank you

  • no problem @GeordieKiller thanks for the update.