So they fixed one of Nurse's bugs....

  • Fixed an issue that caused the fatigue decreasing effect from the Nurse's add-on "Wooden Horse" to apply on successful hits.


For the record, I knew the add-on was bugged. I never used it. I'm not complaining about the fact that they fixed it. I don't care about the miniscule extra benefit it gave because it was bugged. What I'm complaining about is that THIS is the only bug they decide to fix. Where's the blink lunge fix? I'm tired of not being able to swing my weapon immediately after I blink. There's definitely more than that but this bug is the most frustrating to play with.

C'mon dude it's been over a year already. This bug fix is literally just a slap in the face for Nurse players even if it doesn't directly effect them because they didn't use the add-on. It shows that Bhvr does not care to fix the bugs that make this killer frustrating to play.

Again I don't care that they fixed a bug that's beneficial to her (although what a coincidence it happens to be). I want them to fix ALL of her bugs. Whether they help her (being able to look up during fatigue or being able to move at normal speed during fatigue) or hurt her (not being able to lunge after blinking or your second blink just noping out on you). I want consistency. Is that so much to ask for?

Comments