Framerate drops while using Controller + Mouse
The "Fixed an issue where performance drops could happen when having a gamepad plugged while using a keyboard and mouse." fix isn't working, great.
The "Fixed an issue where performance drops could happen when having a gamepad plugged while using a keyboard and mouse." fix isn't working, great.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are you still getting fps drops/stuttering since the mid chapter patch dropped?
If you could grab a clip of this, that would be very helpful.
First only controller, then I combined mouse. Couldn't upload here, cause "Invalid Format".
https://youtu.be/t8LiK7x0p_M
FIXED
Thank you for the videos
I have this issue after installing 4.7.0.
I'm still having the same frame drop issues as well while trying to play with controller and mouse at the same time. This issue still isn't fixed yet. Here is my video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ7_Pwe6HUw
Hi, I have reported this to the team to be looked into.
Thank you all for the videos etc, it's been very helpful.
I still have this issue. I can't play the game with this insane fps drops. Fix it please.
Sad :( I have the same issues. It has to be fixed as soon as possible!!!!!!!!!