When will we see bloodpoints/ shards/ bloodweb upgrades
I have always thought of an idea where you can unlock boosters for bloodpoints and shards for maybe one match or for maybe several hours idk what do you guys think ?
I have always thought of an idea where you can unlock boosters for bloodpoints and shards for maybe one match or for maybe several hours idk what do you guys think ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe have an event every so often where everybody gets 1.5x to 2x bloodpoints? Or an event where party streamers become an extremely common occurrence on bloodwebs, but maybe only once a year because that’s just too much benefit.
Just messing.
I think it’d be cool if they had more regular events and maybe even targeted events to specific killers/survivors for 1.25x points in addition to the two or three blood rushes a year.