Why can't we see our Daily Challenges while searching?

What makes it so that we can't see what our challenges are as soon as we ready up to search for a lobby?

It wouldn't hurt anything to have that option.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • It's funny, i think i know why, but i don't think i can explain it well at all, and i could also just end up being wrong.

    BUT, i think why this is a thing cause they don't want the game to save while you're searching for a lobby.

    And i think the game saves whenever you accept the rewards on a Daily or whenever you simply exit the Dailies menu.

    Someone else most likely knows better than me.

  • I've never actually thought about that, that's a good question.

  • @Boss said:

    It's funny, i think i know why, but i don't think i can explain it well at all, and i could also just end up being wrong.

    BUT, i think why this is a thing cause they don't want the game to save while you're searching for a lobby.

    And i think the game saves whenever you accept the rewards on a Daily or whenever you simply exit the Dailies menu.

    Someone else most likely knows better than me.

    If that's the case, then I guess they could just make it so you can't swap challenges when searching. I just want to be able to see them because I get sudden cases of "######### did I literally just look at 10 seconds ago"

  • It is annoying. I have to unready to look at my dailies.