Legion needs some base kit Duration and/or Speed buff

Just like old wraith, Legion Duration add-ons are mantadory to feel ok with him. He needs either a speed boost to catch up faster or duration time buff to have more opportunities to get a hit.

It sucks when you have to play with add-ons to not feel weak as a killer

Comments

  • Give them some speed, they are so slow, even Bubba is faster, I suggest to at least boost their movement speed to 5.6m/s | 140%.

  • Without duration, this is how far a survivor needs to be before they can just hold W and be fine. I'll also throw in some hypothetical speeds as well

    5.2 - 12m

    5.4 - 14

    5.6 - 16

    5.8 - 18

    6.0 - 20

    Personally, I just want Legion to be 150... if survivors are grouped up, he should have an easier time chaining hits.

  • All i ask is that his cooldown be reduced dramatically.

    Even with addons it takes forever for his power gauge to refill!