Resident Evil Longshot
I want to clarify that I do not think whatsoever that this will be the resident evil killer BUT.....what if it was?
Meet Heisenberg, the supposed leader of the werewolves in the all new Resident Evil 8:Village
Every time they release a killer I beg and plead for a werewolf killer, could this be it?

Comments
Damn I hope not.
He looks terrifying ๐ณ when the new chapter due anyway? My cousin told me it was tomorrow.
"Give him to me, and I will put on a show that everybody can enjoy"
I still was Albert Wesker, voiced by DC Douglas.
the mid chapter is out tomorrow. the resident evil chapter wont come out till around July.
Ah thankyou man that's what I was getting at lol ๐ big help buddy cheers x
No way. He's not even one of the main baddies of the game (like Mother Miranda or Lady Dimetrescu), not to mention this is RE's 25th anniversary. The most likely candidate is a classic RE villan like Nemesis or Mr. X.
If BHVR wants a werewolf killer they'd get an iconic one or more likely, make one themselves. Same with vampires and Dracula.
Mr. X is barely classic, in that he didn't have any fans until 2 years ago. Birkin would be a better classic choice even if he doesn't have the memelord audience.
I think we are more likely a licker than Birkin or Mr.X.
The licker is iconic enough and would make a great, unique killer, but BHVR doesn't like doing monsters and made an exception for Demogorgon because of the money. They don't need the Licker when they can use a bunch of other, humanoid characters. Licker would be even harder than Demogorgon in that it walks on four legs.
I think BHVR needs to get over their monster affliction. seriously they are leaving to many famous horror icons on the table by being against monsters
I think it has more to do with programming than anything else.
Maybe, but I think that excuse only lasts so long. An example would be how the monster hunter team had to leave out leviathan type monsters due to engine issues in monster hunter world. They have solved the issue in the new monster hunter rise on the same exact engine they solved a programming issue because it was worth the effort. 8 think getting more monsters in is worth the effort but my priorities are definitely different than BHVRs most likely.