Salty Survivors (Not a Bait)

"Recorded, get ready for ban. I've opened a ticket with a text wall + video footage, good luck on your next game"
Said one of the camped toxic survivors to me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_XjOdLkOX8

Comments

  • At least he wished you good luck for the next game

  • Im still laughing and wondering how the hell this kind of scrub reached Rank 1, ppl who dont even know the game rules and bannable offenses, ppl who comes from LoL or some stupid report system and thinks that false reporting will result in something else other than wasting the ACMs time.

  • Vortexas said:

    heh

    Omg I read that with my Italian accent, I'm still laughing for it and for the survivor report haha gonna save this, its gold
  • @Malakir said:
    Vortexas said:

    heh

    Omg I read that with my Italian accent, I'm still laughing for it and for the survivor report haha gonna save this, its gold

    I think that at this moment every report mentioning "Camping" in the title is instantly ignored, by the looks of these entitled survivors, there must be a flood of reports like this every single day and reading them would be just a big waste of productive time.

  • @Bug_Reporter said:
    "Recorded, get ready for ban. I've opened a ticket with a text wall + video footage, good luck on your next game"
    Said one of the camped toxic survivors to me...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_XjOdLkOX8

    ouch, my ears!

    also, abusing the report system is a bannable offense, so yeah... since the devs clearly stated, that camping is not bannable, he will get a ban himself if he keeps reporting all the campers...