Thompson house made me excited for Haddonfield rework
They managed to make it actually look like a house, I cant wait to see what they do with Haddonfield
They managed to make it actually look like a house, I cant wait to see what they do with Haddonfield
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Whoever was clever enough to put as many pictures of insides in Thompson house into the teaser knows what they're doing. It's single handedly the best looking part of the map rework.
People can say what they want about the coders of the game that have led to some game-breaking bugs but the design team has been killing it recently. With the updated survivors (especially jake) and the map reworks everything looks so nice. It's kind of sad to see the game get newer but also really exciting to see they still care about it.
For sure, Myers' house will look the same as in his dark and haunting trailer or maybe take the examples of springwood, which I don't want to happen, and I hope the pumpkin outside is well lit as are the lamp posts. .
I have worries for rework Haddonfield. It is already terrible map. I hope they will not make it worse.
They added 2 breakable walls and onother god window on the first floor. House is much stronger than it used to be for survivors, just like blood lodge. I hate it and don't understand it