Flashlights not stunning wraith when cloaked.

So recently I have been going against a lot of wraiths and have noticed something. Whenever I flashlight him when he is cloaked he does not get stunned nor revealed. I have also noticed that he is a lot harder to flashlight for some reason. Every other killer I can easily blind when they are breaking a pallet, but with wraith my flashlight does not seem to work. None of the wraiths I went up against had lightborn either so I’m not sure if they changed wraith recently or something.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @Ke1py said:

    So recently I have been going against a lot of wraiths and have noticed something. Whenever I flashlight him when he is cloaked he does not get stunned nor revealed. I have also noticed that he is a lot harder to flashlight for some reason. Every other killer I can easily blind when they are breaking a pallet, but with wraith my flashlight does not seem to work. None of the wraiths I went up against had lightborn either so I’m not sure if they changed wraith recently or something.

    I dont think they did ,it may be an issue with server connection maybe wraith was exploiting bug or something or you could not have hit the wraith with flashlight but i didn't saw any changes with the flashlight against wraith or maybe he was just looking into the ground which is common tactic against flashlight

  • @Polishnope said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/247012/flashlights-not-stunning-wraith-when-cloaked

    I dont think they did ,it may be an issue with server connection maybe wraith was exploiting bug or something or you could not have hit the wraith with flashlight but i didn't saw any changes with the flashlight against wraith or maybe he was just looking into the ground which is common tactic against flashlight

    Definitely think it’s a server issue or something else. He can look down when cloaked to avoid the flashlight, but when he’s breaking a pallet the flashlight still acts funky. I have had no issues with any other killer so that’s why I’m so confused why flashlights on wraith feels so clunky. From him breaking pallets to him picking up a survivor the flashlight usually just doesn’t do anything.

  • @Ke1py said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2158177#Comment_2158177

    Definitely think it’s a server issue or something else. He can look down when cloaked to avoid the flashlight, but when he’s breaking a pallet the flashlight still acts funky. I have had no issues with any other killer so that’s why I’m so confused why flashlights on wraith feels so clunky. From him breaking pallets to him picking up a survivor the flashlight usually just doesn’t do anything.

    maybe his animation of breaking the pallet is glitched