I often forget, I think it's because she came out so soon after the release of the game...nothing to do with me being a Nea main and wanting her to have all the things, not at all!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Huntress and David also dlc and free. Bill is dlc and free.
Yeah but I dont eve think of nurse as a base killer. I just always think Nea was one of the OG ones
I often forget, I think it's because she came out so soon after the release of the game...nothing to do with me being a Nea main and wanting her to have all the things, not at all!