Anyone else experiencing muted sounds in a match
I just had this twice in a row gens footsteps even hurt survivors are extremely,used making it impossible to play as killer rn
Tagged:
Mod
I just had this twice in a row gens footsteps even hurt survivors are extremely,used making it impossible to play as killer rn
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I did today come to think of it.
IKR how can killers track or hear gens when it’s so muted even in a chase it’s distorted
The only bug report that I've seen about sounds being muted is if you've played a Trickster match and the game finished when in main event - then in the subsequent matches the game sounds are muted.
If you are experiencing it in other circumstances then please make a bug report on this. Thank you.