Fix your daily rituals

For the past three weeks, every daily ritual I get is killer killer killer. Out of the three weeks, I’ve only gotten 3 survivor rituals. Really annoying. Balance it better please and thanks.

Comments

  • @moraleking said:

    For the past three weeks, every daily ritual I get is killer killer killer. Out of the three weeks, I’ve only gotten 3 survivor rituals. Really annoying. Balance it better please and thanks.

    The system is set up to favor giving you daily missions for the role that you play the least - so if you play a lot of SWF, you have a higher chance to only get killer dailies, to "encourage" read: force you to play killer.

  • @ILikeBonez said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/246888/fix-your-daily-rituals

    The system is set up to favor giving you daily missions for the role that you play the least - so if you play a lot of SWF, you have a higher chance to only get killer dailies, to "encourage" read: force you to play killer.

    mhmm i play both so mine are more equal which makes sense.