I really hope the next killer's power is unique and interesting

Lately, most of the killer has been Just range killers. the only interesting killer is the twins, but they came with such a horrendous chapter and for some reason, the devs aren't fixing their camping ability, so no one really plays them which is a shame since they are one of my fav killer power design-wise.

The trickster is just the worst huntress but you can go full auto. plus he is probably one of the worst killers in the game and why would you ever play him if huntress exists.

All I hope for is that the next killer has a fun, interesting, and fun to play against power, that requires a good chunk of skill to use

Comments

  • No more ranged killers. No more killers whose power is countered by moving left and right.

  • I dunno, I thought Blight had a pretty fresh and innovative design. He's got the most potential we've seen in a while - his Achilles' Heel is mainly in the poor collision detection.

    Trickster's power is very uninspired though. He's just a less effective version of Huntress. Or a less effective version of Plague. (Which is a pity, because his backstory and visual design are fantastic.) Deathslinger and Pyramid Head at least brought something new to the table with their ranged abilities; Deathslinger's ability to physically move the survivor around and Pyramid Head's limited ability to fire through walls or on floors below him.