Demogorgon's Best Maps
What are his best maps to play on? Personally I think Shelter Woods, The Game and Rotten Fields.
What are his best maps to play on? Personally I think Shelter Woods, The Game and Rotten Fields.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Demo isn’t necessarily a map dependent killer but I think maps like Shelter Woods that are very big are best for him. If a Demo uses portals on a bigger map, then it’s great for mobility and survivors will more than likely spend even more time trying to cleanse his portals than on smaller maps.
The same as every other killer: Macmillan and autohaven are generally good, everything else is questionable.
Here's the thing: I've found that Storehouse and Ironworks in particular have some very annoying geometry in the form of boxes and wire that end up blocking his massive frame, as well as shreds.