I haven't played since The Blight released, what are some major changes since then I should know?

I haven't been able to play for a while (don't want to get into that) and have been playing other games on the side, but now I feel like now's around a good time (seeing as Bill is getting new cosmetics and the Resident Evil chapter coming).


The only things I know about are the new U.I., the weird animations, and I think Fixated now works when injured. Anything else important I should know?

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Some of the more major changes that I know of:

    • Wraith was buffed.
    • Undying, Decisice Strike, and Iri Head were all nerfed.
    • Breakdown now permanently breaks hooks due to a bug.
    • Oppression, Starstruck, and No Way Out are now some of the "hot new killer perks" (based on how often I see them used).

    And as for what's about to change, some of the survivor models are being updated, and hook struggle is getting replaced with skillchecks.

    I also heard that Freddy was nerfed, but I've never played Freddy, so I don't know the severity of the nerf.

    The freddy nerf and iri head nerf isn't in yet, not until he update which is probably on tuesday.

  • Blight still doesn't work so don't worry about that.