What In The Blazes...

Today, I have been chased firstly by a knife-wielding blue bunny, shortly followed by a cow on 2 legs sprinting after me with a samurai sword, and finally had my finger ripped off by a chicken! I'm certain that's not in the Colonel secret recipe!

It's less Dead By Daylight; moreover Stardew Valley if made by Frictional Games!

Comments

  • yeah, I never saw somebody so fast running with a chainsaw maybe hill billy doesn't fit into the game and well damn nurse teleporting whats this a fantasy magic world? eeew

  • @premiumRICE said:

    yeah, I never saw somebody so fast running with a chainsaw maybe hill billy doesn't fit into the game and well damn nurse teleporting whats this a fantasy magic world? eeew

    But Nurse and Hillbilly at least are human! At time, I feel like Dr. Doolittle! ๐Ÿ˜

  • not like dressing them makes them less human tho ๐Ÿค“

  • @premiumRICE said:

    not like dressing them makes them less human tho ๐Ÿค“

    Except Leatherface, who likes to dress up as other humans!