The piping/rank system need a complete overhaul

It is a complete joke that I can do 3 gens by myself while also rescuing my hooked teammates and cleansing 2 hex totems but still de pip simply because I either get downed at endgame and face camped, the killer decided to face camp another player on my team causing them to not interact with the rest of us and screwing our evader emblems, the killer just going afk at the start of the match, or teammates being so bad that they literally did nothing all game except get hooked so no one gets out. Something needs to be done about the pip system.

Comments

  • I agree that ranks need a serious overhaul. Some of the teammates I get at red ranks are beyond a joke. Going down in 5 seconds, walking everywhere, getting into lockers for no reason, aggressively avoiding even touching a gen for a second. I have teammates try to heal me when the killer has 3 stacks of Devour, or close Demo portals next to completed gens, or stand in the open having a staring contest with a Myers. These people should not in a million years be in the highest rank it is possible to get in the game, and the ranking system does absolutely nothing to prevent it.

  • It depend on your emblem and rank.

    No emblem=0 points

    Bronze=1

    Silver=2

    Gold=3

    Iri=4

    To depip you need:

    5 points or less in Yellow, 6 or less in Green, 7 or less in Purple and 8 or less in Red.


    With 3gen completed you should get 3-4 points and few unhook+heal should give you 2-3 points. That's 5 to 7 points, staying alive 5min give you 1 point and 9min is 2 points. A 10s chase give you 1 point.


    You must have ######### up really bad to depip, regardless of rank.