Resident Evil Skins
While I am always against how ludicrous the prices are for skins, I still find it fun to talk about them. What skins do you think we will get for the Resident Evil chapter? There is a ton of choices from every game. I think we will probably get a ton of legendary skins. Maybe not all at launch but overtime there will be probably way more than some might expect. You can pick characters from like every game and they might have some sort of skin from every game. Stuff like turning into Billy and Rebecca from RE0 and have a bunch of Rebecca Legendaries each with a different design like her classic RE0 outfit, her standard REmake outfit, her basket ball outfit, ect. 3 Legendaries right there all for 1 character. Billy would probably just be him. Chris could have his RE1 outfit, RE5, RE8, Code Veronica ect as legendaries. Again so for 1 character. There can be sooooo much. Leon could have skins that aren't legendary like his RE4 outfit. With the jacket and without. He can have his classic RPD. His RE6 outfit. Again for 1 character.
Comments