Question about Demo
So I know they're coming out with that add-on that reduces the cooldown when shredding a pallet pretty much brutal strength for Shred. I've been working on demo lately taking him to prestige 3 I was wondering if anything helps with that now perk wise. Right now I am running sloppy, Stbl, surge, bbq not going to lie I'm like 50-50 with him. Noticing it depends on map for me which I've always had pretty bad MAP Rng. Thinking of replacing surge with a different slow down as I noticed I'm getting alot of shred downs. This guy seems to bring more to the table but I do better with pig I'm not really understanding.
Comments
imo sloppy is the only slowdown u need, replace surge with corrupt.
Oh man yeah I would love to unfortunately it didn't show up on this run through. Hes on P2 right now about 5 games from P3 so I'm not going to invest any more into him hopefully it will show up early on P3. As for now though I do have ruin, oppression not that I want to be around kicking gens slowdown wise. Only other perks I'm interested in re placing surge with would be enduring and I also just got infectious.
I'm just not sure if I'm tinkering with portals a little too long at the beginning or what. I'll have nights where I feel like I've finally hit that Mark and then I'll have another night where I feel like I'm back at beginner level. But I try to only place a portal near a gen that I'm passing along as I'm traveling through the map I don't go out of my way.
As a demo mian my fav build js haunted griund bbq sloppy and thanatophobia
That one sounds fun Im write that ######### down so I don't forget. Thx
I'm going to try to ruin this game on him. I figure out what I'm doing wrong at some point in time just feels like survivors are spawning in on four separate gens. I know they're not it's feels that way. Which means I suck ass right now I miss my pig.