Help!

Are there any counters for Franklin's Demise nearly all my games seem to be with a killer running this perk and it's annoying when I have a task to deplete so many items and I bring one but can't deplete it because of this perk and killer decides to camp until the item is gone or trap it

Comments

  • Honestly best advice is to try and remember where you dropped it and to go back and pick it up. Not much else you can do to counter it.

  • @DecisiveDwight said:

    Are there any counters for Franklin's Demise nearly all my games seem to be with a killer running this perk and it's annoying when I have a task to deplete so many items and I bring one but can't deplete it because of this perk and killer decides to camp until the item is gone or trap it

    Pick up the item & drop it again, that’ll stop the item from despawn, other than that, there’s no other counter play to Franklin’s demise

  • For toolboxes just take a brown one without addon and use it immediately on the first gen. Will be depleted in just a few seconds.

    being Felix perk Built to Last or what’s it called and it can be depleted again.

  • If it's too difficult to pick up your item, just don't worry about it. You can go on without it.