My brain is immense
I just stunned the trapper on the wrong side then use lithe qnq and dance with me and I am looking back to see where he is going... I ran straight into a trap. Not even some smartly place trap literally one of the random spawns with iri stone.
Comments
Trapper's pre-set trap he never picked up has a brain size equally as immense as yours
I feel like this fits here
That's happened to me before, I was overjoyed
very very much lol
He outbrained you :D
The automatic trap addon (which name I forget really often) has cucked me more than anything and that is just when I play trapper.
Short story: I was doing adept about 2 month ago, I had that addon and my trapper bag, I had no choice but to hook a survivor in the basement, I put a trap down there just in case they weren't in coms, and put a trap in shack window which is a really common trap, and someone got trapped down there, I go back, grabbed them and then went outside, someone fell in the one in the window and I was like wait wait wait this is it!! Took like 25 seconds and decided to hook that survivor that fell on the trap on the window in the basement, when I was going down I fell on my own trap that re opened, to cut things short I didn't get my adept then.