So breakdown isn’t bannable?

580AC902-D457-44C2-9B13-24043BFBF211.jpeg

Match took at least 30 mins and I couldn’t slug, couldn’t hook, couldn’t do anything. Great job behavior, your game is totally mmr ready.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • You might want to black out the names. As Breakdown isn't considered bannable showing the names of players might not be considered naming and shaming but it's probably safer for you to do so. Leaving the names uncensored could be against forum rules.

  • @Madjura said:

    You might want to black out the names. As Breakdown isn't considered bannable showing the names of players might not be considered naming and shaming but it's probably safer for you to do so. Leaving the names uncensored could be against forum rules.

    Oh I didn’t know that, I’ll change it

  • It perhaps should be for SWFs that all use it right now. But when solos use it I mean far from everyone even knows abut this bug.

  • Many of my friends does not aware of the bug and I think they are the innocent ones however BHVR should consider 4 man army breakdown as exploits since their main goal is to abuse the glitch and it should be bannable for that.

  • @shalo said:

    Report them for exploits, if BVHR has to read a 1000 reports every day they might do something.

    You should not do that.

    Why?

    First of all, please read this entire thread: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/245091/abusing-breakdown-should-be-bannable/p1

    Then read this answer by @MandyTalk in particular (in the same thread):

    @Mandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2146497#Comment_2146497

    My point was about the Legion issue being 2 years ago and therefore not comparable - who knows if now the issue would have been bannable or not, impossible to say.

    We are not banning for the bug with Breakdown, it's an acknowledged bug that will be fixed. It will be fixed because that's not what the perk is designed to do, nothing to do with slugging etc. And I'm definitely not painting it as a non-issue, I am very well aware of how serious our players take this particular issue.

    As other people in this thread have mentioned, we also didn't ban for the bug with Tinkerer or Sloppy Butcher a while back either.

    We are not banning for the bug with Breakdown, it's an acknowledged bug that will be fixed.

    Technically you could skip reading the entire thread and read just that response above, but I would like to avoid being falsely accused of taking quotes out of context again as linking a post is apparently not good enough.

    As using Breakdown is not bannable creating a support ticket just wastes everyone's time (the people making the tickets and the people who have to read them).

  • As we explained already, the bug is acknowledged and it's going to get fixed, it's of course a big issue, but it's not reportable or bannable.