Post Game Chat Disconnect
I was wondering if anyone at BHVR was working on the game closing after the post-chat closes at the end of a match. Everytime I am in the chat until it times out (? I guess) I get booted all the way out of my group and back to the logging in screen. The issue is several times I have been in the middle of reporting something from the game in the report system and it just closes this with no way to get it back. Then if you try to submit a ticket for cheating, hacking, exploiting etc. There is no ingame report to reference. This has been a problem for a while now but I have not seen much about it. Is someone working on it, so that like before you could still access the end of game screen beyond the post chat box???
Comments