https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYjATd8uk1g
Maybe some form of weird laggy Dead Hard?
Honestly I'm not really sure.
@QwQw said:Maybe some form of weird laggy Dead Hard?Honestly I'm not really sure.
@QwQw said:
Yeah but like its not like she moved or anything and she continued running totally normal. She just became an imortal being for some reason
@Friendly_Blendette said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2151847#Comment_2151847Yeah but like its not like she moved or anything and she continued running totally normal. She just became an imortal being for some reason
@Friendly_Blendette said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2151847#Comment_2151847
She must have been phasing.
good ol' stand still mind game.
@QwQw said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2151870#Comment_2151870She must have been phasing.good ol' stand still mind game.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2151870#Comment_2151870
damn yeah I forgot jane could do that.
Jane's thiccness now can absorb a chainsaw? Someone sneak her some T-Virus early??
@JPLongstreet said:Jane's thiccness now can absorb a chainsaw? Someone sneak her some T-Virus early??
@JPLongstreet said:
She has become too thicc. She cannot be stopped
@Friendly_Blendette said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2152657#Comment_2152657She has become too thicc. She cannot be stopped
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2152657#Comment_2152657
Well slap dat thigh and ride the wave in...
A borked dead hard if I had to guess or just some insanely lucky ping issues, or more likely both.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe some form of weird laggy Dead Hard?
Honestly I'm not really sure.
Yeah but like its not like she moved or anything and she continued running totally normal. She just became an imortal being for some reason
She must have been phasing.
good ol' stand still mind game.
damn yeah I forgot jane could do that.
Jane's thiccness now can absorb a chainsaw? Someone sneak her some T-Virus early??
She has become too thicc. She cannot be stopped
Well slap dat thigh and ride the wave in...
A borked dead hard if I had to guess or just some insanely lucky ping issues, or more likely both.