Macros for hook stuggles
Are macros for hook struggles banned?
For example: If I use the Corsair software "Icue" can I get banned for having a macro that struggles for me automatically?
Tagged:
Mod
Are macros for hook struggles banned?
For example: If I use the Corsair software "Icue" can I get banned for having a macro that struggles for me automatically?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No they are not AND you won't need them in midchapter
It's not explicitly against the rules but if EAC bans you for it BHVR will tell you to kick rocks
That's generally how it goes with third-party things or UI mods that are not listed in the rules
Well it won’t matter anymore after this mid chapter drops
Pretty much what RepostRiposte has said, if an automatic EAC ban triggers, we cannot unban you.
On the positive side however, in the recent PTB a change to the hook struggle was tested and made to be more like the cages of Pyramid Head so if this goes live, it will make things a lot easier.
They're changing the hook struggle mechanic to work like pyramid heads cages whenever the midchapter releases. Probably in a week or two??
I use a turbo controller on PC and I've never had an issue