Does Kate's Ears seem a little off?

I was playing dbd and my friend was looking at kate's Ponytail and noticed that something was off I equipt the pony and the channel looks way too big or dark tbh every other character had proper shading but hers is almost pure black. now that I've seen it I can't unsee it. it's not the big issue or anything just looks like the shading was messed up or something.

Kate

E0MPGMoUYAQ5Ppt.jpg

Other examples

E0MPNmUUUAIV2PA.jpg E0MeVG1VgAMvZDC.jpg


Comments

  • Never thought of that, that does look strange.

  • I noticed this on a few male survivors too (felix for example).

    their ear canals are massive.

    Might be a sculpture signature thing, but damn it looks creepy

  • Note I'm not posting this to ######### on Kate's ears just that I've never noticed it before and was wondering if it was intentional or not, saying that her ears are the only ones that look like that.(that i noticed)

  • @oh_salutations said:

    Note I'm not posting this to ######### on Kate's ears just that I've never noticed it before and was wondering if it was intentional or not, saying that her ears are the only ones that look like that.

    and I'm also not hounding at them to fix it there are worse things needing to be fixed

    It might be, as said, a modeler signature thing (like how there's the ongoing joke that the only modeler that knows how to make nice looking hair has a thing for shaved sides?)