if the survivors and killer were a type of dog breed which one would they be
I can think of one
It would be a chihuahua for victor and a chow chow for charlotte
plz include pics of the dog breed you are talking about
I can think of one
It would be a chihuahua for victor and a chow chow for charlotte
plz include pics of the dog breed you are talking about
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can't help but think that Victor is a hunting dog and CHarlotte is the Hunter.
Anyway, Myers reminds me of a Dachshund because my Dachshund stares into my soul with dead, cold eyes, just like Myers!
Trapper as pitbull lolll
that one is so good
Hag would be a chihuahua
Hag would be one of those hairless dogs w little tuffs of fluff sticking up all over the place
You might be right about that