Who thinks the baby is hilarious at the exit gate
in Polls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you mean Victor, please don't call him a baby. We don't do that here.
????
Why does it matter what I call him
You call Victor a baby and kicking Victor to death is part of gameplay when going against the Twins.
See the problem?
Ever heard of South Park
No I don't really see the problem but if there's a problem with what I've said okay sorry
It's fine. I'm just saying that the mods don't like it.
Weird
Honestly i didn't think it that way till you said it.
PS: Still not a problem though.
I cannot confirm nor deny whether or not I agree.
I understand that there are limits, but a game that is explicitly about murder is going to have a hard time finding qualms about kicking a baby.
again, I'm just parroting the mods here.
you need a full-on dissertation on ethics to navigate what's acceptable and what's crossing the line in a game like DBD. I just wish they made it so that you don't *have to* crush Victor.
kick dababy
Let's Gooobut i WANT to kick the vic
Well I want to David to step on me but we can't have everything we want
YEEESSSS!!!