What's up with the hitbox on outside of shack?
There's a plank of wood sticking out one side of shack that affects collision for both killer and survivor. I've seen it on every map I've played. Anyone else noticed this?
There's a plank of wood sticking out one side of shack that affects collision for both killer and survivor. I've seen it on every map I've played. Anyone else noticed this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes. Some basements have the same thing as you hug the corner up or down the stairs, too.
Pretty annoying.
It's such an annoying bug,i hate it 😬
Hope it gets fixed in the mid chapter update
Yeah the stairs bump has been around for a while, the outside one is pretty recent