Speed limite bubba is more satifying to use.
There I said it and its the truth.
There I said it and its the truth.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
based
I mean nothing feels better than getting a double chainsaw on someone
Yeah, tbh Speed Limiter Bubba feels like an entirely different killer, especially with Iridescent Flesh, and it's pretty damn fun.
Speed Limiter Billy tho
no
eww no
Iri flesh speed limiter is honestly the best #########. I am so sad I ran out of iri flesh but the broken one can be pretty nice aswell as franklins on the chainsaw or just chilli if you are a basic #########